Dyer County, Tennessee Bug Sweeps
Providing Professional TSCM Bug Sweeps Services
Throughout the USA & Abroad!
Dyer County, TN Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR A DYER COUNTY, TN BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Dyer County, TN
Tennessee law, Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-13-601, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. It is a misdemeanor to photograph, film, or observe a person without consent where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy; when the photographing, filming, or viewing “would offend or embarrass an ordinary person,” and when the filming is done for sexual purposes. Tenn. Code Ann. §§ 39-13-605, 39-13-607.
Why you May Need an Dyer County, TN Bug Sweeps Service
Dyer County, TN Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Dyer County, TN Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Dyer County, TN Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Dyer County, TN GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
CALL TODAY FOR A DYER COUNTY BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Call us at this number
Common Reasons Dyer County ,TN Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Dyer County ,TN Bug Sweeps Service
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Dyer County has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Dyer County, TN:
Confederate Monument –In a time when historical monuments are being torn down this one stands proud and tall. A great place to visit if you enjoy the history of the Old South. Also don’t forget to go up the courthouse steps and read the brass or bronze plaques on the wall.
Dyer County Veterans’ Walk of Fame –This walk is moving. It lists the cause of death of many of our brave men. Some are KIA some MIA. Families should always have a body to grieve over and bury. Can not imagine this. A must if you like history in the area.
General Otto French Strahl Memorial Confederate Gen. Otto French Strahl was born in Ohio, but called Dyersburg home at the time the Civil War began. Here he helped recruit soldiers for the Confederate Army. On Nov. 30, 1864, Strahl died at the battle of Franklin, Tenn., leading his troops in action.
CALL TODAY FOR A DYER COUNTY ,TN BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS